Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Children entering the Kingdom of God!

First Wednesday was unbelievable! I had a little 9 year old girl jumping, dancing, and praising the Lord with me tonight. She would cuddle he watched me, I would glance down to see how she was, and was in awe of her innocent little heart singing to God. I see what God sees when he watches children and the joy He receives from it. We then had communion and I asked if she goes and she said no. So I proceed to get the elements and then I feel a tap from Rebecca, I lean down and ask what it is. She asks me what it meant to have Jesus. We sat down with the loudness going on, I explain what Jesus did on the cross for REBECCA and how he forgives us and LOVES us. I ask her if she understands, she shakes her head YES, then I ask if she wants to ask Jesus into her heart. With a smile on Rebecca's face she shakes her head YES. I was filled with joy right then. I prayed with her and had her repeat a little prayer after me. She just hugged me as I had tears of joy run down my face. The last song I grabbed Rebecca and said we are going to jump and dance like crazy for Jesus. We definitely were up in the front doing that! Right after service she said can we go tell my daddy what I did, I exclaimed YES YES, lets do it NOW!! Her dad had tears of joy also. What a glorious picture of Gods little children!! I give God the glory for all the things He has done in me and thru me! I find joy in my passion for children and excited to see what my next step it! Come on God show up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment